Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Interview with DanceFIT Studio!

This month I started managing the social media for DanceFIT Studio!  I am so excited to be a part of this amazing company.  On top of working full time, being a mama to 2 crazy kiddos, all of my DanceFIT classes, and tacking on a few extra hours during my off-hours to have fun with this new social media adventure, I am going to be one busy woman- it is such an amazing opportunity...I am thrilled!  

Check out my interview with DanceFIT Studio owner, Gina Fay, here

While you're at it, check out the rest of the Blog
LIKE DanceFIT Studio On Facebook
Follow DanceFIT Studio on Twitter
and Instagram

Then, share with all your friends! 

We <3 Social Media, can you tell! 

Me and C outside DanceFIT Studio in Brookline, MA 

No comments:

Post a Comment